Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Along with the superstar personalities of our staff, Atilla's Getaway is run by a laid back friendly Aussie-Turkish family. With great vibes, food and hospitality, you'll be able to chill out and relax by our spring water swimming pool or in one of our chill out areas. We also have volleyball, pool, table tennis, backgammon and other games, which are provided free of charge.
Desperate for a decent feed? Suffer no more with our delicious home-cooked traditional Turkish food. It is all 100% organic and prepared on-site using traditional cooking methods. We have BBQs at least once a week and the occasional lamb spit roast. We have our own vegetable patch and numerous fruit trees around the garden feel free to pick. We have Vegemite, Marmite and Milo for those needing a taste of home. Special dietary requirements are easily catered for.
Breakfast and Dinner are part of our package deal prices which is amazing value for money. NB Prices on this website cover the bed price only. Upgrade to the Package deal upon check-in.
Need help with your travel plans? At Atilla's Getaway, our wealth and knowledge is paramount to travelers and that's what makes us one of the best places to stay in Turkey! We provide a range of flexible services in an informal environment. Our staff are well traveled and their knowledge is second to none! We can help you with any enquiry, whether it's booking flight tickets, buses or ferries to Greece, as well as any tours or activities you may wish to do.
Situated only 2 kilometers from Seluk and 7 km away from the Aegean Sea & Europe's biggest water park, Atilla's Getaway offers easy access for day trips to Ephesus, The Virgin Mary House, Sirince (Greek Wine Village), Pamukkale, the Greek Island of Samos and other ancient sites such as Priene, Miletus and Didyma. We have a free shuttle bus to Selcuk that departs all day, as well as free pick up from Kusadasi Ferry Port if you're arriving via the Greek Islands.
Beautiful one day, perfect the next a slice of heaven at a budget price. 'Travelers' mentality, Turkish hospitality'.
Free Shuttle Bus to and from Seluk all day long
Free pick up from Seluk Otogar or Kusadasi Port
Internet & CD-Burning
Phone & Fax Access
Travel books and resources
Fox Sports on the big screen
No Curfew or Lockout
Spring Water Swimming Pool
Nomadic Rest Area
Hammocks and sunloungers
Darts & Board Games
Nargile (Turkish Smoking Pipe)
Free Luggage Storage
Free Safety Deposit Box
Temple of Artemis
Saint John's Basilica
Isa Bey Camii Mosque
Meryemana (Mary's House)
Cave of the Seven Sleepers
Aqua Fantasy water park
Pamukkale and Heiropolis
Priene, Miletos, Didyma
Sardis, Thyatira, Philadelphia Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>