Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are newly renovated in one of the older buildings in Launceston. The heritage listed 1888 building has been a riverfront hotel and a parsonage, and has now had an overhaul. Our overhaul has recently included the NBN internet service which means that our WiFi runs at a consistent 95Mbps!
With a state-of-the-art fire alarm and sprinkler system, a herb garden, 2 lounges, kitchen, courtyard with free BBQ use, balconies, and an old bell tower, we are ready to welcome you!
The Arthouse Hostel is within walking distance from anywhere in Launceston.
Museum & Art Gallery - 2 minutes
The Seaport - 5 minutes
City Park - 10 minutes
Brisbane Street Mall - 10 minutes
Cataract Gorge reserve - 20 minutes
(Cataract Gorge bridge - 35 minutes)
* Dorm beds come with clean sheets, pillow/case & doona/cover but not a towel. Towels can be hired from reception at $1 per use (not per day).
* Private rooms come with all linen, pillows, doonas and towels.
* Reception hours are 9am – 1pm & 2pm – 6pm.
* If you are arriving at 6.00pm or later we will set you up as a late night arrival. This means we charge your supplied card the remainder of the accom cost and email you the security code and simple instructions.
* We are an 18+ hostel.
* Our ID requirements: Government issue photo ID (passport, drivers licence, etc).
* You are welcome to drink alcohol at the hostel, but drunken behaviour will not be tolerated. We ask that the hostel is quiet from 10pm and all guests are respected. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>