Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
up to 30 days before start of journey 20%
from 29 days to 22 days before start of journey 30%
from 21 days to 15 days before start of journey 40%
from 14 days to 7 days before start of journey 60%
from 6 days before start of journey 90%
cancellation in case of no-show on the day of travel 100%
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Reservation:After booking we''ll send you a booking confirmation. If you do not come back to us concerning the booking confirmation in general we believe that the data given is fully correct. The applicant expressly affirms that he submits the booking in the name and with the authorization of the registered travelers. For booking accommodation at AREA 47 it’s necessary that at least one person is full-aged (18+ years). With your booking, you agree to receive an email from us before your stay and after your stay which includes necessary information for you.
2. Payment: Following receipt of the booking confirmation, please transfer the deposit indicated on it without any deductions within 14 days. Please make the outstanding payment upon arrival/check-in either in cash, by EC card or credit card (we accept VISA, MasterCard and Amex).
3. Scope of services: You will find what is included in our contractual services in the booking confirmation or the overall invoice.
4. Withdrawal by the customer: In your own interest and to avoid any misunderstandings, we strongly recommend declaring your cancellation in writing. As compensation for the travel preparations and expenditures incurred we may demand payment of the travel price to a percentage depending on how far in advance of the start of the journey cancellation is received.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Please note that the area around Area 47 is a conservation area. In the forest and meadows, ‘wild’ parked vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense. As a guest staying in a wooden tepee the best place to park your car is the designated car park area. Please pay attention to the Area 47 rules – which prohibits the consumption of food and alcoholic drinks which you have brought yourself.
Leave the daily grind behind and feel your heartbeat – the Adventure Park Area 47 at Haiming is your Outdoor Arena for adventure, fun and thrills in Tirol. Experience activity holidays in Austria of the special kind: Be it rafting on the Inn River, canyoning through wild gorges or an exciting cave tour in Ötztal Valley – we offer suitable tours for beginners, families or adventurers. Those who'd rather aim for lofty heights, can overcome their limits when climbing or on the high ropes course. In summer, the water area of our leisure park beckons to enjoy unlimited water fun: wakeboarding, blobbing or on the water jump amidst the mountains of Austria. Experience the perfect combination of sports and nature – in the Area 47!
Area 47 is located at the beginning of the Ötztal Valley in Tirol. You can reach it easily by car, train, bike and for sure walking. If you want to make a trip to Innsbruck it is about 40 minutes driving by car or train. You can calculate the same time if you're up for the 007 elements museum in Sölden. The city and Alpine Coaster in Imst is just about 20 minutes away. There are several mountains in different levels around Area 47 which are perfect for hiking and biking.
Area 47 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00, late arrival upon request.
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included.
Reception: 08.00 - 18.00 / Fridays until 21.00.
Please bring your own sleeping bag and possibly an additional blanket.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Are you excited to experience our tours by yourself? Please register in advance with us. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Bezpłatny transport na lotnisko
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Pościel nie włączona w cenę
- Sala zebrań
- Telefony na karte
- Zamykane szafki
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>