Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
if canceled up to 1 before the date of arrival no fee will be charged .if cancelled later or in case of no show 100 percent of the first night will be charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Rooms at Arab Dive Center are simply furnished with room cleaning on request and have an en-suite bathroom.
Guests can relax in a sun lounger by the deep outdoor pool. Continental breakfast buffet and soft drinks are served.
Arab Dive Center offers diving courses, guided dives from shore and boat and rental dive and snorkeling gear. Hotel staff can also help arrange Petra and Wadi Rum trips.
Arab Dive Center is a 25-minute drive from the airport or border. Aqaba South Beach (public beach) is 800 metres away and Aqaba City Center is 15 minutes' drive.
Jordan is friendly, safe, compact and easy to travel alone with plenty of
opportunities to meet Jordanians and mix with fellow travelers.
Please remind about necessary basic procedures regarding your safety
and security on the South Beach.
Theft & Crime:
With Arab Muslims, thefts are less common, but take simple precautions. Leave
your valuables in the locked up room, do not take cell phones, expensive clothes
or room keys with you on the beach. An unattended bag on the beach will be
'lost' and you cannot claim it 'stolen' in the police report for the insurance.
The Muslim society is generally conservative and most men have little or no
contact with women or sex before marriage. Some men are convinced that all
foreign women are promiscuous and will jump into bed at the drop of a hat. The
fact that some women choose to do just that contributes to this impression.
To avoid sexual harassment follow the common rules:
Be cautious when venturing alone to remote regions and avoid go out
unaccompanied at night.
Wear swimsuit, T-shirt and shorts; keep the bikini for the private beach or the
Be careful with invitations, usually the gentlemen are even connected to hotels
or dive centers in the area and the charming company for dinner or drinks in
Aqaba can change quick to harmful experiences.
Use taxis and recommended guides instead of private cars and acquaintances by
chance for transportation and trips.
Should the need arise; our 24 hour front desk can help with further information
Arab Divers Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>