Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are located in the center of Mumbai city, area called Mahim. If you are looking out for Hotels Near Siddhivinayak Temple Hotels Near Hinduja Hospital, Lilavati Hospital, Shivaji Park, Dadar Station, Worli Sea Face, Haji Ali, Nehru Planetarium, Bandra, Band Stand, Carter Road, Linking Road is all in the vicinity. Guest looking out for Hotels Near Siddhivinayak Temple hotels In dadar, then we are the right location for you.
We have 2 Types of Room which are as follows
Standard Room : This private room is 203 sq. feet. The room can accommodate maximum 4 adults ( 02 persons on a queen size bed & 02 Persons will be provided a mattress. it slight gets crowded if 4 people sleep in this room) The room has Air-conditioner, Fan, curtains, TV, 2 side tables, & an attached bathroom with shower exclusively for the guest.
Family Room : This private room is 266 sq. feet. The room can accommodate maximum 6 adults ( 04 persons on 02 King size bed & 02 Persons will be provided an extra mattress. it slight gets crowded if 6 people sleep in this room) The room has Air-conditioner, Fan, curtains, TV, Study Table . However this room does not have an attached bathroom. The bathroom is in the apartment and is a shared bathroom.
The Apartment In Mumbai - City Centre has a shared kitchen that features kitchenware, a microwave, mixer and refrigerator. The property offers free Wifi. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>