Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Inform us 2 week prior to arrival and the payment has to be fully completed before checking in.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There are several different type of rooms and 50 beds in total in our guesthouse, we are able to arrange properly to fit your needs if you could inform us the details of your group members, such as how many persons, how many females and males, or special request of some certain type of rooms.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
2 weeks prior to arrival special package offer for every different type of group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
5 minutes walking distance to the bus terminal and 10 minutes to the train station. The worldwide well-known Ephesus site is just 3KM from ANZ.
Our tour desk can assist you in some remarkable tours and transport info.
Buffet breakfast is served on the terrace between 8:00 and 10:00 and the outside terrace is opened till 21:30.
Also, all guests are welcomed to enjoy a pleasant moment in our courtyard till 23:00.
Plus, if you love playing table tennis, you are very welcomed to join our staff's game that full of laughter always.
For the safety reasons, the main entrance door is closed between 23:30 and 07:00.
Check-in time is 1:00 to 10:00pm
Check-out time is 10:00am.
Look forward to meeting YOU YOU YOU soon and would love to share some traveling experiences and stories. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Pościel nie włączona w cenę
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wymiana książek
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Serwis Concierge
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>