Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
WE PROVIDE FREE BREAKFAST!
Located within 5 minutes walk from both JR and Toei Asakusabashi station, we are conveniently located in Asakusabashi, only minutes ride away from Akihabara, Ueno and Asakusa, where is still holding the spirit of old Edo. Anne Hostel is within easy walking distance of restaurants, convenience stores (7/11), money exchange, post office, liquor stores, Karaoke, bars and everything you need during your stay. Grocery store is only 1 min walk!
+/+/+/ Best Location /+/+/+
1 stop to Akihabara/Ryogoku(Kokugikan Sumo Hall)
2 stops to Asakusa
3 stops to Tokyo/Ueno/Suidobashi(Tokyo Dome for baseball games)
Direct train to Narita & Haneda Airport,
* If you are taking a bus from/to Shinjuku,
Anne Hostel is a good option for you *
12mins to Tsukiji(Former fish Market)
20mins to Roppongi/Akabane(Tokyo Tower)
25mins to Harajuku/Shibuya
30mins to Odaiba/Maihama(Tokyo Disney Land)/Mitaka(Ghibli Museum)
You can easily do a day trip to Yokohama(40mins) or Kamakura(65mins).
Anne Hostel has both western style bunk beds as well as Japanese style futon rooms, private and dormitory room. Individual reading light, power outlet and curtain are available. The female-only dormitory is perfect for female travelers to sleep and meet new friends in a relaxed and secure female-only environment. Also, we are a smoke-free hostel, smoking is only allowed outside of the entrance.
Please notice that all 3-person rooms are traditional Japanese style.
We offer :
Boiled Eggs, Toast with margarine, honey and jam,
Coffee, Green tea and English tea
This brings everyone together!
All you can eat from 7am to 10am
-Free Coffee/Green tea/English tea
-Free luggage storage
-Free individual lockers for your valuables
-Free padlock (200yen deposit required)
-Free soap, shampoo and conditioner
-Super Famicom is now available to play!!!
-24hr security cameras
-wifi router rental available (500yen/day)
-Individual curtain, reading light, power socket and shelf
-All bathroom with Japanese high-tech toilet known as Washlets
-Lounge with a big screen TV (open 7am to 12 midnight)
-DVDs and board games in lounge room
-Guest kitchen (open until 12 midnight)
-Hot shower and tub for 24 hours
-Iron & Iron board upon request
-Elevator available to all floors
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Check-in : 4PM-11PM
(please give us a notice if you are arriving later than 11PM)
NO CHECK IN AVAILABLE AFTER 0:00 MIDNIGHT
No access to the hostel/room, no refund available
*Please book at Anne Hostel Yokozuna,
where allows late check in until 01:00
Check-out : -11AM
In case of no-show, 100% of the first 2 nights will be charged, and the rest reserved nights will be cancelled.
- - - Cancellation Policy - - -
If you contact us with a cancel
48+ hours before checking (4pm Tokyo) = 0% charge
24-48 hours=50% charge
0-24 hours=100% charge
We currently only accept cash payment at check in.
Guests under 10 years old may not stay in dormitory rooms
We DO NOT accept any group reservations with more than 8 guests via Hostelworld. Please contact us directly.
If booked on Hostelworld, your reservation will be cancelled and the deposit you paid to Hostelworld will not be returned.
When booking more than one bed in dormitory room, we will do our best to put you in the same room as your friends, but unfortunately we can not guarantee this. We suggest booking private rooms if you do not want to be split-up. Also, room change might be required due to availability.
If you are arriving at the airport late night,
please make sure there still is a train
as trains in Tokyo do not operate 24 hours.
Check the website Hyperdia for your trains before making a reservation.
Also, if you are leaving Japan with an early morning flight,
bear in mind that the earliest time you can get to the airport
is sometime around 6:30 for Narita, and 5:30 for Haneda by train.
Hope you all have a great time in Tokyo! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>