Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Andes Backpackers Hostel offers free WiFi in and outside the rooms. It also has a 24-hour reception service attended by bilingual staff -English & Spanish- who will give you a warm welcome, you will feel at home from the get-go. Our hostel has a terrace with a ping pong table, table games, a grill -bring all your friends to cook and drink some beers from our bar!-, and a lot of space to chill. We offer free use of a computer with internet access. We have good, free Wi-Fi in and outside the rooms as well as throughout the hostel, and a storage room at reception and second floor if you need to save valuable things at no extra cost. For your convenience, you have free use of a fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave oven, electric stove, electric oven, toaster, electric kettle, and everything you expect to find in a kitchen, even TV cable & Netflix, mindblowing!!!!
You may be thinking: ‘What about breakfast?’ We got you! Breakfast is included, for free!
We offer the best free walking tours to Lima Downtown and other areas such as Barranco -our bohemian district in Lima. In addition to that, our safe, registered, cheap taxi company provides comfortable and reliable transfer service from and to the airport.
Additionally, we provide a laundry service and towel rental service at a small extra cost.
Moreover, we offer what you need for your personal cleanliness such as shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste at a small extra cost.
Andes Backpackers Hostel is located in the heart of Miraflores, 45 minutes from Jorge Chavez International Airport, and just a few blocks from Kennedy Park (the main park in the neighborhood), a very commercial and easy access route. The location of our hostel is perfect because you will find the best restaurants, clubs, shopping malls, cinemas, handicrafts, art galleries, and the best cultural and nightlife in Lima just a couple of blocks away.
All comforts displayed and given, furthermore our welcoming, friendly and excellent staff at Andes backpackers is ready to receive you and help you out during your stay in the capital and expects to go beyond and make your stay pleasant! Full of local information and just renovated around, shared rooms have private lockers. While shared bathrooms are separate by gender. Couples love the area.
Andes Backpackers Hostel Policies & Conditions
- No curfew.
- Free breakfast from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM in our terrace
- Check in at 02:00 PM (If you arrive earlier, let us know in advance so we can let you in the dorm or room. Although, this is not 100% guaranteed.)
- Check out before 12:00 PM
- We accept Visa and Mastercard with a 2.9% extra charge.
- Cancellation: 48 hours before arrival.
- All the rooms and indoor areas are non-smoking (there is a spacious, open smoking area in the terrace.)
- Reception available 24 hours.
- For your safety, we don't allow visitors in the dorms. You can receive visitors between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM in the common areas.
- Andes Backpackers Hostel is a drug-free hostel.
- Your reservation stands up to 12 hours after your estimated time of arrival, after that we won’t guarantee your reservation.
* Taxes IVA are not included in the prices (IGV 18% - Impuesto General de Ventas). This fee is only for people who are living in Peru and for foreigners travelling around Peru for more than 60 consecutive days according to decree-law number 919, article 33 in Peruvian law. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Zamykane szafki
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>