Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Group booking more than four not allowed please contact directly even if made separately would not be entertained For those looking for a fun-filled, carefree experience on the beach, Andaz Arambol has the perfect place for you.
Our beach hostel has it all â€“ great food, bar, music, yoga activities, and more. Spend a few days lounging on the beach or explore nearby attractions. You can even do a trekking tour or a bamboo rafting experience from our hostel. With our fast internet and work area available for those who need to do some work from the hostel.
A short walk north off the main beach is a smaller beach with a 'fresh water lake' close to the sea. The jungle valley, enclosed between low hills, hides a banyan tree. Adjoining the banyan tree there is a stone sculpture created by an American conceptual and land art artist, Jacek Tylicki, titled Give if you can - Take if you have to (also called The Money Stone). It has become a pilgrimage destination. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Odkryty taras
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>