Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
IF CANCELLATION HAPPENS 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL 1 NIGHTS ACCOMODATION WILL BE CHARGED.
IF CANCELLATION HAPPENS 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE ARRIVAL 50% WILL BE CHARGED.
Additional Terms and Conditions
FOR GROUPS WE REQUIRE 50% DEPOSIT UPON CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING. BALANCE 50% 1 WEEK PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Each spacious guest room has air conditioning, a ceiling fan, refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities, hot and cold fresh water, a private bathroom, TV and an international direct dial telephone. Each room has a spectacular oceanfront or garden views.
Start your day the right way with a complimentary continental breakfast. Then wine and dine at our spectacular ocean view or beach deck restaurant and bar. You can either dine in the main indoor restaurant or out on the verandah with a cool tropical atmosphere.
Spend your days enjoying the serenity of the resort by the ocean or poolside; guests are welcome to use our canoes, kayaks and snorkeling gear. We can arrange a variety of excursions for you to make your Fiji experience a memorable one! Anchorage Beach Resort is a fun place to be.
Anchorage has 2 swimming pools, a swim up pool bar, 2 restaurants, beauty and massage bure, 24 hour internet connection, wedding bure and a private marina whereby you can get day trips to Mamanuca islands or book your transfers from our main desk.
Anchorage Beach Resort offers a cheap airport shuttle; please enquire by email after you have booked. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wymiana książek
- Centrum biznesowe
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>