Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Please note our reception opening hours:
Mon-Sat: 9:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Sun & Holidays: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Please contact us if your arrival will be not during our opening hours.
Please inform yourself about the valid Corona rules in Berlin BEFORE arrival: https://www.berlin.de/corona/en/faq/
A quarantine is NOT possible!
We will check-in guests who are vaccinated or recovered ("2G"-rule), only.
We only accept Maestro (EC), Visa, Mastercard or AMEX as payment method. NO CASH!
Thank you for your understanding.
Your Amstel House Hostel Team
Central located, friendly Reception and bar, full infrastructure and the best prices in town! The Amstel House Hostel has everything needed for a great stay in Berlin. By bus or by metro, we are only a few minutes from the central station, historical center, the Brandenburg Gate, the Zoo and the biggest and most famous shopping street Kurfuersten Damm.
Our amazing building was officially opened in 1914 - in the presence of the last Emperor of Germany, William II - and first used as a house for young single men. Its impressive facade in Art Nouveau style remains exactly the same and it is now a historical heritage. The inside building however has been completely renovated and modernized in order to fulfill all our guests needs.
We provide a diverse range of clean and comfortable accommodation such as dorms, 4bedrooms, family rooms, twin rooms - ensuite or with shared facilities - and single rooms. Our team is at your service, whether at the reception to check you in and help you with tourist information, or at the bar serving you the many beer types of our menu, a guest kitchen, free Wi-Fi all around the hostel, laundry and tickets service, bike rent, game room, free maps, karaoke and DJs nights, safe, luggage room and much more to ensure your comfort and the supply of all your needs.
Breakfast is not included in the room rates and costs 6,00 EUR. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>