Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
If you’re looking for a modern place with a relaxed atmosphere and welcoming staff...you should experience America del Sur Buenos Aires!
Our hostel opened in December 2008. It was built from scratch to fulfil backpackers’ needs while offering modern decor and high-comfort accommodation. We’re in the famous San Telmo district. This is one of the oldest districts in the city and is within walking distance of Plaza de Mayo, 9 de Julio Avenue, Puerto Madero and Plaza Dorrego. The metro station and buses are also nearby, so you can go everywhere easily.
We have a wide range of private rooms, with doubles, singles and twin bedrooms as well as triples and quadruples. We also offer four-person shared dorms. Both the shared and the private rooms have private bathrooms, individual air conditioning units and a hairdryer. Double rooms also have cable TV, telephone and safety boxes. Dorms have individual lockers.
We also have wheelchair accessible rooms and two elevators.
Shower and toilets are in different compartments so two people can use them at the same time.
We have a great TV room with DVDs, an amazing open area for BBQs, free Internet access on three shared computers and a free Wi-Fi signal in all rooms and common areas.
Would you like to reserve any excursion or bus? Or watch and feel an amazing Boca Juniors Football Match? Or find out about the best parties and restaurants in town? Our staff will help you on bookings and advice to make the most of your time in Buenos Aires!
You will be invited to free walking tours around the most important neighbourhoods and we’ll offer you VIP passes for the best clubs.
We look forward to see you soon among our guests! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Najpopularniejsze Buenos Aires
Pierwszy, Continent Latin America
Pierwszy, Krai Argentina
2-gi, Continent Latin America
Średni hostel ogólnoświatowy
America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires mówi
Our new building was purpose-built to suit a hostel and we think it's a lot like a hotel with hostel service and shared rooms. There's a maximum of only four beds in the dorms, with excellent cleanliness and daily cleaning.
We're just 10 minutes' walk from Plaza Dorrego and Puerto Madero, 20 minutes from Plaza de Mayo and Congress, and only three minutes' walk from Avenida 9 de Julio. The one local place that I really recommend guests visit is the Casa Rosada, only 20 minutes' walk away.
The main age group of our guests ranges from 18 to 45 years of age. We have all facilities prepared for people with a wheelchair - there's two modern elevators going to each floor and a room built to fulfil all needs to persons travelling with disabilities. Mariano, Owner
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>