Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% Cancellation Fee excluding banking fees will be retained. If the cancellation is done 4 weeks before arrival.
If cancellation is done 3 weeks before arrival, there will be no refund.
90% payment is due 3 weeks before arrival.
Full payment for the group is expected, even if there is less guests.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups must detail the purpose of the visit to ensure we have adapted to the requirements of the group. This includes physical challenges, dietary requirements and expected experiences.
During the high season if there is a cancellation, there will be no refund.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
To ensure you have the best time were in the heart of the Transkei, we need to know the groups requirements and purpose of their stay here at Amapondo.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Whether you want to enjoy the beauty, landscape and culture on one of our tours, get your dancing shoes on for one of our fantastic themed parties or relax to the sounds of the ocean . the choice is yours!
There is a variet to choose form our Al a Carte restaruant and vibey bar. Choose from a freshly squeezed juice, cold beer or freshly brewed coffee and indulge the concept of 'African Time'
We have fantastic activities on offer:
Take a guided hike to the Bululo waterfall, Silaka nature reserve or the spectacular Gap and the Blow Hole.
Cultural Tours; visit the local crèche, museum and experience the vibrant town wihc chickens, clothing and fresh fruit and vegetables on offer.
Visit the medicinal Isinuka Mud Caves and Sulphur Springs where the traditional Pondo people cover themselves in the mud and bathe in the sulphur pools.
Want a African Sunset Screensaver? Take a drive to the local airstrip where the ravens play over the cliff face. Sipping your cool beer you can be at the site of the film Blood Diamond.
Other Activities on offer:
Guided waterfall hikes & drives to rural waterfall sites.
Drumming Lessons and performances.
Scuba Diving for the Sardine Run.
Whale & Dolphin watching (Boat Tour)
River Tour (Boat tour)
Themes dress up parties
Bar & Restaurant
Fresh Juice, fresh filter coffee, herbal teas, beer, wine, milkshakes, spirits
African, International and Asian Fusion.
Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Friendly Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>