Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We will make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible and help you with as much information as we can about the local activities and attractions.Here you can exchange experiences with fellow travellers and keep in touch with family and friends.
Complimentary Wi-fi is available everywhere on the property, tea and coffee is available in our kitchen.
Amakaya Backpackers: A clean, friendly and homely place where you can relax after an exhilarating day in the area. We have hot showers (electric and gas), relaxed atmosphere and comfortable beds. Sip on a drink at our upstairs bar while you relax on the veranda and take in the view of the Tsitsikamma Mountains, the lagoon and the sea.
We are a 300m walk to the shops, restaurants and bars of Plettenberg Bay’s Main Street and 800m from the popular Central Beach (beware of the steep uphill walk back that will certainly build up an appetite!).
For the ‘private’ traveller or those who want some ‘me’ time, our range of double and twin private rooms and 2 sleeper private dorm is just what you need. For those who do not mind sharing we have a selection of standard and en-suite dorms that sleep 4, 6 and 8 guests respectively.
All guests have the use of our fully-equipped kitchen facilities, free tea & coffee, free wi-fi, a sitting room to read or watch TV and an upstairs bar and braai (BBQ) with outside veranda. All our private rooms are fitted with TV sets for your convenience.
Parking is on the premises and is accessed by an electric gate.
Backpacker Apartments (separate listing):
5 Apartments situated 200m from Amakaya Backpackers and 100m from Main Street. Each Apartment has its own entrance, kitchen, bathroom, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi..
To keep yourself busy in Plett visit our Adventure Centre where we will help arrange things to do, including tours to get you out and about in the Garden Route area (try the wine tasting tour with Plett Wine Tours!). We will also arrange transport to these activities if you do not have your own and also do your forward accommodation bookings.
Half day and full day tours are also available and can be planned to suite your requirements. Our Adventure Center will tell you what is available and help you plan your personalized tour.
Car and scooter hire/rental is also available on our website.
Getting out and about:
Our Adventure center will arrange bookings and transport to an endless number of activities. Some of those within 25km of Plett are:
Bungy jump - world's highest
Robberg Nature Reserve - enjoyable hikes and 2 beaches to relax on.
Birds of Eden
Plett Wine tours
Swim with seals/high speed boat ride
...and many more!
Venturing further afield:
Half day and full day tours are available and can be planned to suite your requirements. Our Adventure Centre will tell you what is available or help you plan your personalized tour.
Please Note: No rooms will be held after 6pm unless an arrangement has been made for a late arrival. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>