Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Rafael Spinola St. Julians Hotel is in a fantastic location ideal both for guests wishing a quiet and relaxed holiday and the young crowd wanting to party their nights away.
Situated between and within easy walking distance of two of Maltas most trendy and sought after waterfront destinations, St. Julians and Sliema, you will be able to enjoy daytime swimming and diving off the sandy beach at St Georges Bay and evening strolls along St Julians Bay promenade enjoying the picturesque and romantic atmosphere of this pretty area with its diverse restaurants, bars and cafes.
In between the two bays there is Paceville, St. Julians, Malta's night life centre, a whole town brimming with evening activities and diverse forms of entertainment amongst which is the world class Dragonara International Casino and two of the finest 5 star hotels to be found on the Island.
In addition to all this, the bus terminal of St. Julians is just under 100 meters away from the hotel, so at very little cost you can get to Valletta the capital city and to all points on the Islands, North, South, and West. Eastwards lies the seaway to Greece!! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Telefon z bezpośrednim wyjściem
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>