Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Plus, it operates as youth hostel, being a member of the Valencian Network of Youth Hostels (REVAJ), the Spanish Network of Youth Hostels (REAJ) and the International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF), currently known as Hostelling International (HI).
In case of not being part of the education or university community, to provide the REAJ youth hostel card or any other certificate validated by that association or HI, will be requested at your arrival.
The information on where to obtain the REAJ youth hostel is to be found in the following website: https://reaj.com/donde-comprarlo/'
Upon arrival, guests over 30 years old must show the Hostelling International card.
Guests who do not have such a card must purchase it at the following link: https://goo.gl/tbDwAC for a supplement of 5 euros if they are under 30 and 10 euros for 30 years or more.
It is one of the best locations in the city reported by public transport: From here you can access anywhere via the subway and buses, including a walk you in the city centre or at the beach. Galileo Galilei has a communal kitchen 24h. open for guests.
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hrs
Credit card accepted only Visa, Mastercard Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>