Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The rooms combine true Japanese experience (beddings are futons and floor is tatamis) with the practicality you would expect from a very modern hotel: air-conditioning and flat screen TVs in every rooms.
The serene & comfortable lounge offer free internet access, Wifi, English TV channels as well as numerous books, travel guides and leaflets about Tokyo and Japan.
We have laundry facilities, 24hrs individual free showers on all three floor as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Bicycle are available free of charge as a well as a bath towel during your stay.
If you were to arrive after after 16h00, let us know in advance, so that we can send you the access code of the door...That way, you can get in even at all times!!
Before you make the booking, please check the room types first as website shows room type slight differently.
Hostelworld Room type vs Real Room Type
Single Private Shared Bathroom = Single Bed Private with Shared Bathroom (Size is 3 tatamis)
Basic Twin Private Shared Bathroom = Twin Private with Shared Bathroom (Size is 3 tatamis)
Basic Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom = Double Private with Shared Bathroom as Semi-Double ( Size is 3 tatamis with 2 futons side-by-side. would be suitable for a couple.)
Basic 3 Bed Family Room = 3 Bed Family Room with Shared Bathroom as Semi-Triple (Size is 4.5 tatamis with a third loft-type bed. Suitable for 3 friends or a family.)
●From Narita International Airport
Keisei Skyliner line
Ueno(55 min.)1,980 yen
Keisei express line
Ueno(65 min.)1,000 yen
Hibiya line subway
Minamisenju(6 min.)160 yen
●It takes 10 minutes from Minamisenju station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Tsukuba Express, and JR Joban Line) by foot.
From Minamisenju station, get off in the south exit. When you pass the ticket gate, you can see a pedestrian overpass on your left. Cross a pedestrian overpass and go down from the right side (using elevator or stairs), then keep going straight, with the railroad on your back.
Follow the big road until you can see Seven-Eleven, a 24 hour open convenience store on your right. Cross that intersection, so you are on the side of the 7/11. Keep walking (you will go through another traffic light) until you see a police station.
Turn right just before the police station, our building is the black one on your left...
●Access time using by train
From Minamisenju Station:
●By walk from our Inn:
Asakusa 15min Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>