Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
Centrally located Family-friendly Hostel. Free High-speed Fibre Wifi.
Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way, the Aille River Holiday Hostel Lodge is the gateway to the majestic 700 ft Cliffs of Moher, the world-famous Aran Islands and the unique beauty of the Burren landscape, home to thousands of rare wildflowers and archaeological Celtic sites.
This 300-year-old renovated building is situated on a quiet road on the bank of the Aille River, right in the centre of Doolin. This is a perfect spot for your stopover or extended stay in the area, where you will experience a warm friendly atmosphere in our old world surroundings. Visit the sights of Clare or just chill out by the river during the day..... then relax by the turf fire or check out the traditional music in the local pubs.
Recommended by Lonely Planet travel guides as 'The best of the bunch' and Le Guide De Routard. Let's Go gives a 'Thumbs up'.
Awarded Failte Ireland's Welcome Standard 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
Approved by Irish Tourist Board.
The Aille River Hostel Lodge in Doolin has a range of private rooms for families and couples.
FREE High-Speed Fibre WiFi
FREE hot showers
FREE private parking
FREE use of fully equipped self-catering kitchen
FREE maps of the local area
FREE information on sights to be seen and music to be heard
Towels for hire
Breakfast selection available for a small fee.
Live music can be heard or played in the local pubs McDermott's, McGann's and O'Connor's and Fitzpatrick's only 5 minutes walk away.
Camping is also available with full use of hostel facilities.
Hostel staff will be happy to inform you of local sights and activities including The Aillwee Caves, Burren Heritage Centre, Cliffs of Moher, Doolin Cave, castles, forts, Celtic ruins, golf, hiking, Poulnabrone Dolmen, surfing, fishing spots, trips to the Aran Islands, as well as bus and travel information.
So make Aille River Hostel Lodge your home for staying in the Doolin area.
If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us directly by email or phone.
Keep in mind check-in from 3 pm.
Nighttime curfew applies: 2 am on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 3 am on Friday and Saturday. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Pierwszy, Krai Ireland
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>