Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 40 days before arrival - free of charge
40-21 days before arrival - 30% of total amount
20-14 days before arrival - 50% of total amount
13-4 days before arrival - 85% of total amount
3 and less days before arrival - 100% of total amount
Additional Terms and Conditions
There will be necessary to pay deposit of CZK 550 or EUR 20 per person as deposit for possible damages by arrival. This deposit will be given back by departure (after reducing amount of possible damages).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
• Private room ensuite
• Private room with shared WC/shower
• Dorms - shared room with shared WC/shower
Our reception is open for 24 hours, as well as a fully equipped kitchen / lounge where you can cook, meet new people, or join our popular activities - common cooking sessions, beer tasting, free guided Prague tours etc. Most of the activities are free of charge. We look after your safety. All hostel rooms are secured with card locks. All shared rooms have lockers and you can also use the hostel safe at reception for free.
Check-in is at 14:00, check-out at 10:00. If you plan to arrive earlier or need to leave later, please contact us in advance. We will try our best to change the check-in/check-out times. Please note that we cannot guarantee that you will stay in one room if you order more separate beds (dorms), however, we will try our best!
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
• 24hr reception
• Large lounge with TV
• Completely non-smoking hostel
• Card locks in all rooms
• Buffet breakfast between 8:00 and 10:00
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Outside garden where you can have a rest (smoking area)
• WiFi in all rooms
• PC corner with 3 PCs
• Baggage room
• Safe at reception
• Lockers in all shared rooms
• Hostel activities
• Bicycle storage for 4-5 bikes
• Table games
• Guitar in the lounge
• Map of Prague
• Warm water for 24 hours
• Washing machine (EUR 4)
• Taxi from the airport (CZK 650)
• Affordable taxi around Prague
• 24hr refreshments - cold drinks, coffee, etc.
• Payment cards accepted with 3% fee
• Postal services
FOR RENT WITH DEPOSIT:
• Padlock for lockers
• The payment for accommodation is always requested on arrival.
• We reserve the right to temporarily withhold an amount for the first night before arrival.
• We accept cash (CZK, EUR) and payment cards VISA, EC/MC and AMEX. We charge 3% fee for card payments.
• The price includes all taxes (VAT, city tax).
• We may require a payment in advance for groups or longer stays.
• We charge a fine CZK 150 per person for late check-out. We will require a full payment for the room/bed after 14:00.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR SAFETY?
You are guarded with our CCTV cameras. Each room is separately lockable with their own room cards. All shared rooms have lockers and you can also use the hostel safe at reception for free. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>