Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
You can cook in our fully equipped kitchens, with no need to wash up, there is a dishwasher. Supermarket is 5 minutes walk around the corner.
No curfew, you will have your own keys.
WiFi available for free in all rooms as well as PCs with internet access and printer.
Before check-in or after check-out you can leave your stuff in the luggage room for free.
Straight airport night bus 910 and during the day bus 191 and 176 will take you directly to us. See directions for more.
Every bed has a reading light, shelf, power plug and curtains for your privacy (lower beds). Bed linen is free and you don’t need to make the bed.
Cheap beer and cold drinks and snacks available at the reception.
Tea and coffee always available for free.
Free Hairdryer and Iron to use
Owned and managed by young travellers Adam & Eva.
1. CHECK-IN: 14:00 - 24:00, last check-in is possible until MIDNIGHT (except winter season)
2. CHECK-OUT: until 10:00 (luggage room available before/after your stay)
3. RECEPTION opened: 8:00 - 24:00 (except winter season), no curfew
4. PAYMENT upon arrival in cash (we accept CZK or EUR at the reception exchange rate) or by card
5. AGE LIMIT for dorms: 18 - approx.60 or just contact us by email to confirm you are fine to sleep on a bunk bed in a shared room with shared facilities. We also offer private rooms.
6. SILENT HOURS: 22:00 - 8:00
7. NO LIFT available in the building
8. CITY TAXES in the amount of 21 CZK/person/night is going to be charged extra upon arrival IN CASH ONLY
9. PREATHORIZATION: this property will pre-authorise your card before arrival in the amount equal to the first night stay ( except a special conditions on NYE, Easter etc.)
10. NO PARTY HOSTEL - due to building's conditions and our hostel's philosophy, no parties are allowed (except NYEs). But we are more than happy to recommend you some nice cafes, bars, clubs etc. around ,-)
During winter season (1st October - 31st March) our reception is opened ONLY limited hours daily.
Please, let us know your estimated arrival time to meet you on time!
For dorms - Cancellations are accepted until minimum 2 days before your arrival day and only by EMAIL. Late cancellations or no shows are automatically charged amount equal to the total price of your stay.
Privates - Cancellations are accepted until minimum 14 days before your arrival day and only by EMAIL. Late cancellations or no shows are automatically charged amount equal to the total price of your stay.
Group policy - Maximum 4 people:
We do NOT accept groups larger than 4 people. We reserve the right to cancel your booking without a deposit refund. This policy also applies to multiple bookings under different names for the same group.
In this case, we have the right to cancel your booking upon arrival without a deposit refund and charging the amount equal to the total price of your stay.
Also please remember that ARRIVALS AFTER MIDNIGHT (24:00) are NOT
possible. If you arrived later than midnight, your booking would be
cancelled and you would be charged the amount equal to the total price of your
Thank you for understanding.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Prague!
Adam&Eva hostel team Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>