Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We offer one double room with private bath, 2 double or triple rooms with shared bath and one single room with private bath. The rooms have been well furnished with meticulous care to assure a comfortable stay in the intimacy of your own private area. It is also equipped with a living room, one kitchen, a shared bathroom and a private garden where you can take relax Free wifi in all space of b&b free air conditioned in all rooms
The bed and breakfast is managed directly by Mrs. Totti, who get an excellent breakfast with milk and coffee, croissants, marmalade, pies, bread, butter and cheese.
The breakfast is served in the garden in spring and summer.
Rome city tax not included
New Apartment Deluxe
The apartment is located in front of the basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore is located in the building that was from the bernini Built as father and son where he carved his first three works in the very room that we used as a bedroom inside home we can also admire the steps of the original 600 that Bernini used to go upstairs where the bedrooms had.
A house museum is unique in the world, you can sleep where the maestro created his works
Located between the Rione Monti and Esquilino district is located very close to the railway station 5 minutes walk
10 minutes walk from the Colosseum and Imperial Fori Piazza Venezia e Via del Corso.
In the neighborhood of Rione Monti you can find many restaurants where you can enjoy the real traditional Roman dishes Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Transfer z lotniska
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>