Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Notice of Repairs
This is to inform all parties concerned that the hostel Elevator will undergo preventive maintenance starting 17th June 2019 and end 9th July 2019. We apologies for any convenience caused.
Assistance will be available at Reception from 11am to 6pm.
If you need assistance with luggage outside this time frame please contact us with your arrival time and we will try and enlist help for you.
Station with access to trains and buses at all hours.
•Free WiFi throughout the building, available in the common areas as well as in every room.
•Free air conditioning in every room to ensure you make it through those hot summer nights.
•Free access to our common rooms. Where you can hang out with travellers, catch a movie, play a game of pool or simply relax on our comfy bean bags.
•Free access to our fully stocked kitchen from early morning until 11pm. Where you can rustle up a storm or sit and relax with one of the many takeaways available around us.
•Free lockers with universal plugs in each and every one to ensure your belongings are safe in your room and your electronics are charged.
•Individual reading lights on every bed in our 6 and 4 share dorms. Keep reading or working without keeping your roommates up!
•Free baggage storage after you checkout in our CCTV monitored TV area in the kitchen and access to coin operated lockers if you’d prefer a more secure form of storage for your valuables.
•Free events to help you meet travellers from all over the world, or a few drinks before you hit one of Sydney’s many club, some of which are located right on our doorstep.
•Checkout time is at 11am to ensure you get that extra bit of sleep before moving onto your next location. We also aim to check you in as soon as possible, no matter the time of day and can guarantee check in by 2pm.
•Free maps guided city tours daily just a short walk from your door.
Our friendly, approachable reception staff are available 24/7 to assist you with any issues you may have, at any time. Most of our staff have lived in Sydney for many years, so you can rely on us for a wealth of insider knowledge on Sydney and its events. Got a question? Don’t be afraid to ask!
We operate a strict cleaning schedule to ensure our facilities are in perfect condition and as mentioned above our staff are on hand 24/7 to combat any issues swiftly. The building is monitored by CCTV cameras throughout so you can rest easy that you and your belongings are safe at all times.
On behalf of all of us here at 790 on George, we look forward to seeing you, welcome to your home away from home.
Please Note: a $10 key deposit is required on check in for every guest and bookings of more than two people cannot be guaranteed in the same room though we will always do our best to accommodate your requests. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>