Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
BYOB We are the only hostel in the center that lets you bring your own drinks and use the kitchen to cook your own food
You will be within walking distance to all the important monuments of Naples, stone buildings of 18th century, Castel San Martino with spectacular views of the city, the National Archaeological museum, and many more famous and contemporary sites. Numerous Street Vendors and Food Markets surround the hostel; everything you want is literally around the corner.You will pass the original historical center, built during Geek antiquity nearly 3,000 years ago and monuments dating from during 19th Century as you venture to and from 6 Small Rooms. If you desire to explore the entire Bay of Naples (Pompeii, Capri, Procida, Sorrento, Almafi Coast) you will be in an excellent location to access local boats, trains, and busses to visit all these popular locations.
At night you can go out to one of the many local lively piazzas full of students, interesting bars, cheap delicious street food, and historical monuments. There is a piazza only 50 meters away with a 700 year old fountain in front of a monumental building that now operates as a major police station. You can relax and enjoy the evening with drinks, fellow guests, and locals in the shadow of the hostel; knowing that you are in one of safest location in the entire city.
DORM ROOMS - Large and spacious, 5 meter high ceilings and huge windows making them bright and airy. NO BUNK BEDS. Plenty of space to relax and get a good night sleep. MINIMUM 3 NIGHT STAY FOR CREDIT CARD
2 COMMON AREAS: One quite area if you want to read or work on your computer and one if you want to hang out with fellow guests, have some drinks or play the guitar. There is also a piazza less then 50 meters away with the cheapest drinks and best bartender in Centro Storico.
RECEPTION AREA open from 8am to Midnight we are here to make your stay as memorable as possible. wondering where to eat? where to shop? How to Climb Vesuvius? Print your Boarding Pass, Call a Taxi, Make a Coffee....whatever you need help with, just ask.
KITCHEN!!!!.... Free Breakfast served daily with a selection of the fresh fruit and daily baked bread..coffee and tea served all day. We are located near the best food markets in the city, and our huge fully equipped kitchen will allow you to cook whatever you desire.
PRIVATE ROOMS - There are rooms for every budget. From small, cozy, and convenient, to 4 person private rooms with their own balcony. We can accommodate you and your specific needs.
HISTORY - Started in 1999 then purchased October of 2012 by a group of former employees and friends from 4 countries ( Italy, New Zealand, USA, France).
Over the past two years we have expanded the hostel and there are now a total of 6 dorm rooms and 3p rivate rooms spread over two floors. As the hostel evolves we continue the charming and welcoming spirit that gives the guests a home away from home.
**** PLEASE NOTE ****
There is an additional city tax of €2.50 per person per night (paid upon arrival at the hostel).
WE DO NOT ACCEPT GUESTS FROM NAPOLI
This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
In case of failed pre-authorization, we will send you an email. Failure to reply within 24 hours will end up on the cancellation of your booking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Najpopularniejsze Naples
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>