Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group size alteration to your reservation will be free of charge until 14 days prior to arrival. After that, changes are not possible. Price per person may or may not increase depending on number of persons omitted from original booking.
Cancellations need to be done by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and confirmed by us. Cancellations done through the telephone won’t be accepted.
Cancellations done 20 days before arrival will be penalized with a 20% of total amount. Cancellations done 10 days before arrival will be penalized with a 40% of total amount. Cancellations done less than 7 days before arrival will be penalized by a 100% of the total amount.
“No shows” i.e. not arriving at the hostel will be penalized by a 100% of the total amount.
At least 1 week before the arrival, it is necessary to send the following details for each guest; full name, document number (passport or ID), country of document & nationality, date document was issued, date of birth, and age. We need this information in order to comply with local tourist formalities and this will also speed up the check in process upon arrival.
There will be a 10 euro key deposit for each key which is given to the guest. This deposit is returned once key is returned to us. A credit card will be required and kept on record during the stay in case of excess cleaning or damages done during the stay. We do reserve the right to remove anyone from the property for bad behavior and for not complying with the house rules.
Reception Hours: 9:00 - 00:00 (Midnight)
Check in time: 14:00 / Check out time: 11:30
If you plan to check out before 9:00, please advice reception and make arrangements for check out the night before.
Please clean up after using the kitchen and don´t forget to label your food. Otherwise, it will be taken as common use.
All bed linens and blankets are included.
Please take care of the hostels things and belongings as if they were your own.
Kitchen is open from 9:00 till 23:30.
Common Room and Terrace are open from 9:00 till 24:00 (Midnight).
If you will be out of the hostel past 24:00, make sure you have keys to re-enter. Reception is closed between the hours of 24:00 and 9:00.
We are not responsible for your belongings. Make sure you store and secure them properly.
Towel Hire: 1.50 Euros
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups will be required to sign a disclaimer agreement at arrival.
Any damage, smoking inside the hostel, loudness after quiet hours, and/or disruptive behavior is the sole responsibility of the person mentioned above and any costs in association with these behaviors will be charged to the credit card on record. We also serve the right to remove anyone from the property for disruptive behavior and/or for not complying with the house rules.
**If caught smoking or smell of smoke is present in the room, you will be charged up to 30% of your total reservation cost and will be removed from the property with no refunds.**
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Reception Hours: 9:00am till Midnight (0:00)
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please notify us by email to make arrangements (The absolute latest arrival with prior arrangement is 1:00).
Early checkout can also be arranged at reception.
Check in: 2:00pm
Check out: 11.30am
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mobilna aplikacja Hostelworld
Rezerwuj w dowolnym miejscu i czasie korzystając z nowej aplikacji mobilnej Hostelworld