Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Total or partial cancellation of reserved services, when cancelled prior to the group’s check-in date, will be subject to the following penalties:
From 150 to 91 days prior to the check-in date- 30%
From 90 to 44 days prior to the check-in date- 45%
From 45 to 30 days prior to the check-in date- 75%
From 31 to 6 days prior to the check-in date- 90%
Less than 5 days prior to the check-in date- 100%
Cancelled services / No Show are not subject to commission payments.
Additional Terms and Conditions
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT
We ask you a deposit which must be paid as follows:
30% of the group’s estimated total invoicing at the confirmation day
60% of the group’s estimated total invoicing (up to 30 days prior to check-in)
10% of the group’s estimated total invoicing until the group’s check-in day
In case of total cancellation the first deposit is not refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Wkrótce się wyprzedadzą
Mobilna aplikacja Hostelworld
Rezerwuj w dowolnym miejscu i czasie korzystając z nowej aplikacji mobilnej Hostelworld