Dojazd do Music City Hostel
Mapa i dojazd
Please use online mapping service to our address
Music City Hostel
1809 Patterson Street
Nashville, TN 37203
* Cheapest Transport to Music City Hostel from the Airport = $2.50 each way (about 1 hour door to door with no traffic)
Metro Bus Line 18 operates generally 6AM to 11PM every hour but weekend and holiday schedules differ. Check the website.
Bus Website = http://www.nashvillemta.org/
Bus Schedule = http://www.nashvillemta.org/PDF/18_airport07.PDF
Get off at Downtown Transit Mall and transfer to Bus line 10. Get off on 19th Avenue North. Walk two blocks North toward Baptist Hospital (right turn)
Go toward American Heart Association. This is a short 2 min walk. We are on Patterson Street (Red Brick Buildings with White Windows and white fence).
* Grayline Airport Express Shuttle = $25 round trip or $15 one way (about 20 minutes door to door with no traffic)
Grayline operates generally 4AM to midnight every 30 minutes
Shuttle Website = http://www.graylinenashville.com/page.cfm?ID=1337
Ask to be dropped off at Music City Hostel.
* Taxi = 615-256-7000 about $25+ $2 tip (about 15 minutes door to door with no traffic)
The taxi fare to downtown and airport is fixed $25.
3. Greyhound Bus
* The new terminal at 709 5TH AVE SOUTH from February 2nd, 2012. Online mapping may not be current
* Option 1 = Take a Taxi (it is 10 minute ride and cost about USD$10. Make sure the driver starts the meter) to 1809 Patterson between 18th and 19th near American Heart Association OR
* Option 2 = Take Metro Bus Line 15 to Music City Central station and transfer to Bus Line 10 then get off at 19th and Church St. Walk past gas station to find Patterson st. turn right and white fence property.
* Option 3 = Walk on 5th ave toward high rises, turn left on Broadway, walk 1 mile and stay to right at West End Ave fork and turn right on 19th Ave then turn right on Patterson St.
-- It is about 45 minute walk (2 miles) pending your walk speed
-- We recommend against walking if you are carrying heavy bags or if the weather is above 90F (32C), below 32F (0C) or raining or late night.
* Mega bus stops have changed recently. The stop on Nolensville Pike near Tennessee State Fairground is not the safest location to walk or wander for solo traveler. Please call taxi 615-256-7000. The fare should be about $10