Dojazd do Funky Fes
Mapa i dojazd
We can come pick you up from the airport or from the bus or train station. The airport pickup costs 150 dirhams (or 15 Euros), regardless of the number of passengers. The pickup from the bus station or train station costs 5 Euros for up to 6 passengers. If you are arriving by car, you can park a few meters from the hostel.
If you prefer to find us on your own, please follow the detailed instructions below. Beware of some people at the stations (especially train station), who might try to convince you to go to a different hotel, or might offer themselves to walk with you to our hostel. Usually their objective is to receive money from you.
From the airport:
- a taxi to the medina: 150 dirhams for up to 3 people and 200 dirhams for 4 people or more.
- or the shuttle bus (bus number 16). This bus stops at the train station and costs 20 dirhams. (See instructions below on how to arrive from the train station)
From the bus station:
- Arriving with a Supratours bus: This bus takes you the train station.
- Arriving with a CTM bus: This bus takes you to the central bus station in the Ville Nouvelle. Here you can take a 'petit taxi' into the medina.
- Arriving to the Gare Routiere: You can take a 'petit taxi' into the medina.
From the train station:
- a 'petit taxi' into the medina
- or, bus number 19 to Square R�cif. Once in Rcif, walk on Blvd. Mohammed Alaoui, past the cinema Amal on the left, until you arrive to pharmacy Amine. Opposite the pharmacy, take the stairs up. You will walk past a Moroccan fountain to your right and a cyber caf� called La Rose. On the corner you will see a yellow building with blue flower pots and a sign �Funky Fes Hostel�.
How to arrive by 'petit taxi' into the medina (from the train or bus stations):
The taxi ride should not cost more than 15 dirhams (there is a supplement for night rides). Please insist on the use of the meter. Tell the driver to go to Arset Lamdelssi street through the gate Bab Jdid. Tell him to stop at the 'hammam'. Find the bakery on Arset Lamdelssi street and continue till you arrive to a yellow building with blue flower pots and a sign �Funky Fes Hostel�.