Wskazówki dojazdu do Caju Hostel
Mapa i dojazd
From Guarulhos Intl. Airport (GRU)
By Bus and Subway
1. Catch local Bus 257 to Metro Tatuape. It stops at the island outside Terminal 1.
2. Get off at Tatuape station. Take Line 3 (Red) towards Palmeiras-Barra Funda.
3. Get off at Sé station and transfer to Line 1 (Blue) headed towards Jabaquara.
4. Get off at Paraíso station. Walk down Estela St. towards it for about 500m
5. Turn left on R. Artur Almeida and walk 150m.
6. You will see Caju Hostel at your left.
By Taxi- Please include Taxi fare
1. Outside Terminals 1 and 2, are taxi ticket booths labelled 'Guarucoop'. Show them the address, and they'll arrange a taxi for the fixed price of R$120.
By executive bus called 'Airport Bus Service'.
1. You can take the one to Paulista Avenue / Intercontinental Hotel. It costs 31 reais.
2. When you get off the bus, go to the subway station Trianon and get the train to Vila Prudente
3. Get off at Paraiso Station, it's only 2 stations
4. Walk down the Estela St.towards it for about 500m.