Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
â¢ Every booking can be cancelled free of charge up to seven days before arrival. If later, we preserve the rigt to charge the upon requested above.
â¢ We give you back the deposit if you cancell your booking up to forteen days before your arrival.
â¢ Should there be a change of plan and you wish to depart earlier then booked, please inform us at least one week before, to avoiod extra charges.
To cancel your booking you have to send an email or fax with an object: "I want to cancel the booking", your name and surname, the booking dates, followed the reason to erase the booking. (only the email or fax like described over will be valid like cancellation)
This Agreement and all acts and transactions pursuant hereto shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Italy. Each Party consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Verona, Italy, for all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement. If a dispute arises under this Agreement, then the Parties will try to reach an amicable settlement. If they do not succeed, then the Parties in dispute must attempt to settle the dispute by participating in nonbinding mediation in Verona, Italy. The prevailing Party in any suit or other action arising out of or related to this Agreement is entitled to recover its reasonable fees, costs, and expenses relating to the action, including reasonable attorneys' fees, expenses and disbursements. EACH PARTY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TRIAL BY JURY OF ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Wkrótce się wyprzedadzą
Mobilna aplikacja Hostelworld
Rezerwuj w dowolnym miejscu i czasie korzystając z nowej aplikacji mobilnej Hostelworld